Christine is a partner in the firm’s litigation and dispute resolution practice. Christine advises public and privately held corporations, as well as entrepreneurs and individuals, across a broad spectrum of issues that arise in the business and employment context and has particular expertise in trade secrets, non-compete, and intra-company disputes and business divorces. Christine also has extensive experience in the financial services industry both as an advocate on behalf of broker/dealers, banks and individual investors and as an arbitrator for the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority and the National Futures Association. She has won successful outcomes for clients in hundreds of cases via trials to jury verdict, motion practice, and negotiated resolutions. Christine also frequently assists out of state attorneys and their clients by serving as Massachusetts local counsel for cases proceeding in the state and federal courts in the greater Boston area.
On the business side, Christine’s practice includes negotiating, drafting, and enforcing employment agreements, commercial contracts, and commercial real estate development and leasing transactions. She also helps start-ups and small businesses structure their affairs to position them for success at an early stage.
Prior to founding the firm, Christine practiced complex commercial and bankruptcy litigation at a large Wall Street firm.
- New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Boston College Law School, J.D., cum laude
Notes Editor, Uniform Commercial Code Reporter-Digest
- Rutgers College, B.A.
Community Involvement and Organizations:
- Boston Bar Association, Business Litigation and Financial Services Sections
- Women’s Bar Foundation, Family Law Project (pro bono)
- Brookline Commission for Women, Board Secretary/Commissioner (2014-2018)
Select Reported Matters:
- Reid v. City of Boston, 95 Mass. App. Ct. 591 (2019)
Third Degree Films v. Does 1–47, 286 F.R.D. 188, 190 (D. Mass. 2012)
- United States Supreme Court brief, Eastern Enterprises v. Apfel, 1997 U.S. Briefs 42 (1997)
Publications & Speaking Engagements:
- Faculty Member, Taking Depositions Workshop (Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education) (2015-2018)
- Featured Speaker, Introducing and Excluding Evidence at Trial (Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education) (2008)